Auto Accident Law
Accident Attorney in Des Plaines, IL
Being involved in an auto accident is a frightening experience that can drastically change your life within seconds. A car accident can cause debilitating physical injuries, emotional trauma, and costly property damage. Furthermore, a serious car accident injury that prevents you from returning to your job (or that limits the number of hours you can work) can be financially devastating. Even an accident that occurs at a low speed, or that doesn’t result in much damage to your car, can cause physical injuries.
Protect Your Rights
If you’ve been involved in a car accident, it’s important to take steps to protect your legal rights, before it’s too late. If you’ve recently been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, the professionals at the Law Office of Paul R. Day(Oficina Legal, Abogado Paul R. Day) can help you by:
- Investigating your accident to compile evidence
- Negotiating on your behalf with the other driver’s insurance company or helping you file for uninsured motorist benefits under your own insurance policy
- Filing and pursuing a lawsuit on your behalf if negotiations don’t lead to a successful settlement
An auto accident lawyer at the Law Office of Paul R. Day can help you find peace of mind after your accident so that you can move forward with your life. Call today to set up a consultation.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- MS - Northeastern Illinois University, 1996
- JD - Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2000
- BS - University of Illinois, 1983
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association